Horizon scanning reports
The Oxford Diagnostic Horizon Scan Programme identifies new and emerging diagnostic technologies relevant to primary care in the NHS.
48. Point-of-care testing for Heliobactor pylori infection
47. Fractional exhaled Nitric Oxide monitoring in paediatric asthma management
46. Point-of-care devices for detecting diabetic polyneuropathy
45. Point-of-care testing for urinary tract infections
44. Point-of-care HbA1c tests: diagnosis of diabetes
43. Point-of-care testing for human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
42. Point-of-care neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) tests
41. Point-of-care tests for group A streptococcus
Click here to access older reports previously available on the MaDOx website.