How to apply: email email@example.com, following the instructions below.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The company must be an Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (we would like those with more modest resources to have this opportunity)
- The company should be developing a diagnostic for use in primary or acute community care
- You may only apply for a bursary for ONE of the workshops
- There are six bursaries available for workshop 1 of the series, and five bursaries each for workshops 2 and 3
- Interested parties should write to firstname.lastname@example.org and detail how and why you would benefit from attending the course, and which day you would like to apply for in no more than 150 words, using the subject line ‘MIC Workshop Bursary *specify workshop*’
- The deadline for bursary applications is Friday 20th July 2018, at 12pm.