In 2018 we expanded our popular diagnostic evidence workshop to delve deeper into health economics and statistics in diagnostic test evaluation, and we were able to offer several bursaries to SMEs in the diagnostic industry.
This year, we are pleased to offer further bursaries for our Diagnostic Evidence Workshops, which take place from 8–10 October in Oxford.
We've read your feedback, and this year's three day event has been improved so that more people will get the chance to participate. The venue is bigger so we've been able to increase the class sizes. We are also able to offer more bursaries to cover the cost of the course tuition fees, so if you are a small to medium sized enterprise and you would like to apply, please read the application criteria and get in touch!
- The company must be an Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (we would like those with more modest resources to have this opportunity)
- The company should be developing a diagnostic for use in primary or acute community care
- You may only apply for a bursary for ONE of the workshops
- Please note that bursaries only cover course fees. Applicants must fund their own travel/accommodation fees
- Interested parties should write to firstname.lastname@example.org and detail how and why they would benefit from attending the course, and which day they would like to apply for in no more than 150 words, using the subject line ‘MIC Workshop Bursary *specify workshop*’
The deadline for bursary applications is Monday 29 July 2019, 5pm
If you would like to apply for a bursary, or have any questions about any of the workshops, please email email@example.com